Physicians gave me a proposal of death to me-says Stephen Hawkin

British physics scientist Stephen Hawkin have reached near to death in 1985.Physicians proposed to him to give death to him to reduce death sufferings during the time when he admitted in hospital.But Stephen wife,Zene,opposed to doctors not to turn off life support.Today's one of the best scientist at his documentary life "HAWKIN".News of Sunday Times

In 1985 he was dwelling in Swezerland.He was writing of his famous book 'A Brief History time' have sold most ever.Then he was affected in pneumonia due chest infection.Drugs for using to reduce pneumonia as side-effects he has gone in coma.

Hawkin says in his documentary film to remember his dramatical life,"That time I was near to death.My life was made by  artificial life support.Physicians made a decision to reduce my death sufferings to turn off my life support."but my wife gave a veto.Zene told to doctors not to put off life support.

The documentary film will release the last time of this year.The audience will know briefly of about Stephen Hawkin's life.Also Zene remind this acrid experience.Three sons owner Zene says,"Husband's renown and sickness,we are sinking day by day into a blackhole.

Hawkin has been suffering motor neuron disease last 5 years.Doctors says that no one live more than 5 years if any one is affected by this disease.But Hawkin is still alive in this planet.Hawkin eventually has said that I am more renowned of my physical disabilities and my wheelchair than all of my famous inventories.